Fertilizer Franchise Dealership – What are the requirements and options to apply online?
If you are interested in offering the best quality service to the farmers of India, one of the excellent means of achieving it would be to opt for the fertiliser franchise dealership. In this context, we would consider the IFFCO bazar franchise online apply option to be a great option in the long run. But what are the requirements and investments in terms of an excellent Fertilizer Dealership options?
What is IFFCO BAZAR Franchise?
The IFFCO fertilizer distributorship is one of the best options for availing the fertiliser dealership. IFFCO BAZAR provides you an option to use their name or the name of their company and takes money from you in return.
There are several companies that indulge in this type of distributorship or dealership. IFFCO is indulging in the similar means of options and the IFFCO Bazar franchise is what would provide you one of the excellent means of getting a great dealership option.
Why choose the fertilizer franchise dealership with IFFCO?
IFFCO is a clear leader in the realm of fertiliser manufacturing. Wonder what makes it a powerful option for the best dealership? Let us explore a few of the reasons why IFFCO is a clear leader in fertiliser dealership.
- It is the largest fertiliser manufacturer and distributor in India
- IFFCO comes with a huge network of customers
- The company offers you a complete support in setting up your shop and also in terms of the advertising options
- It can be a great option for the self-employment
- You also have access to a toll-free phone facility for any sort of enquiry.
What are the eligibility criteria for IFFCO fertilizer franchise dealership?
Here are a few of the prerequisites that you need to abide by –
- You should be an Indian citizen
- You should be at least 21years of age as on the date of application
- You should have fertilizer franchise dealership
The prerequisites and cost of setting up a Fertilizer Dealership
Here are a few prerequisites to avail a franchise with IFFCO bazar –
- You will need to pay a non-refundable security deposit of Rs 1.5 lakhs in DD. Check the exact amount at the time of applying for the franchise
- Cost of the shop. You can use your own space or take the one on rent.
- Workers. You will need to employ at least two to three workers
- Equipment’s. These would include computers, printers, stationery, CCTV, POS machines etc
- Infrastructure cost. This can include signboards, cell counters and display racks to name a few
The space requirements for the shop would be
- Shop Space: 200-300 sq ft.
- Godown: 500- 600 sq ft.
A Few FAQs
What would be the cost of IFFCO fertiliser dealership?
The total investment would be around Rs 6 to 8 lakhs
What documents are needed for fertilizer franchise dealership?
Here are a few documents needed
- ID Proof: Aadhaar Card, PAN Card, Voter Card
- Address Proof: Electricity Bill/Ration Card
- Qualification Certificate( B.Sc Agriculture or B.Sc Chemistry)
- Photograph, Email Id, Mobile Number
- Current A/C and cancel Cheque.
- Shop agreement / Sale deed
- Rent agreement
- GST Number
- Outlet Trade license
- Police NOC
- Agro Chemical License
Added : 17 Oct 2022 21:17 PM